Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Reunion!

So about 2 weeks ago we had the excitement of Ethan (My older Brother) coming to visit! He has never visited Columbia Missouri and since he no longer had the excuse that he couldn't get off work my parents insisted! So Ethan stayed for a week! It was awesome... there was never a quiet moment and everyone was laughing or at least Ethan was. Since Ethan was coming we decided how cool would it be if Katie could come while he was here. Since we usually cover three separate times zones now, it had over four years since we had all been in the same place at the same time. Ethan hadn't seen my nephew Stephan since he was 7 months old (now almost 5) and he had never met my other nephew David who is nearly 3.
So for 3 days the entire Holman family was located in Columbia, Missouri. We ate lots of Ethan's favorite Asian dishes, went bowling, swimming, and the boys had a Star Trek marathon. So I have a few pictures but none of all of us at the same time. Mind you we had to wake Ethan up when we took his... so he really is still alseep.

Nana and her Boys


The Samuels (Stephan, Michael, Katie, & David)


Mountain Man (aka. Ethan) Stephan, Katie & David


Katie and David


Unfortunately there were three very sad people left in New Hampshire(Kelly, Rebecca, and Matthew) , and Ethan says he will never be able to come visit without them again... they were very upset. Just a little side note, Kelly and the baby are doing well! It is a girl and she is due March 16th. So we are all very excited. My mom and I passed baby clothes in the store a while back and got excited because now we get to buy girl clothes!

~A Bientot!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

That must have been so fun to have your family get together! Also, congrats on the future new niece! I hope you are enjoying Missouri this winter while we freeze here in Idaho. I miss talking to you and hope you have a great day!

Jenna said...

My goodness! I can't believe you haven't all been together in such a long time. I'll bet that was a great treat!

Scott Taylor said...

What?! No photos of Jordan? Amanda? Marty? Glad you all enjoyed the time together. It's hard when you're spread all over the map.

WORD VERIFICATION: wompubmu
MEANING: the sound of fisticuffs in a tavern for cattle

cjt1959 said...

How cool to see most of your family...I agree...I want a picture of Jordan!! He is the one I have not seen in a long time.
Thanks for passing on the pictures. How goes your job? Tell me what you are doing! We look forward to seeing you in the spring.