Friday, September 19, 2008

Books Books and More Books!

So I just finished my second week of school! So far things are going really well! Last weekend was crazy because we had the ward opening social on Monday. We washed and wrapped 150 lbs of potatoes. During the break I got called as the Activities Co-Chairman so we had lots to do. We played a big game of Family Feud between all the FHE groups. It turned out really fun... the groups got really competitive and it worked out really well.


This is a picture of all of the books I had to buy for this semester!

This semester I will be doing a ridiculous amount of reading. I am taking Children's Literature, English 311, Doctrine and Covenants, Adolescent Development, Biology Lab, and Voice Lessons. My Children's Literature requires us to read 68 books, which isn't too bad considering some of them are picture books! Almost all of my homework is reading this semester. Other than that things are going good, I'm still working at the Copy Spot and it hasn't been to busy. So life is going good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have that Adolscene Class with you!!! Holy Cow...we need to talk!

Alex and Shila said...

Hey! Those are a TON of books. But don't worry the Children's Lit class is really worth it!!! Who is your teacher? I had Sister Maybe.

cjt1959 said...

Wish I could take Children's Lit..I just live it instead!
Today in Primary I even had "story Hour" and brought in a big soft chair and told the kids stories about prayer...I am incurably a preschool teacher!
This week we read "The Doorbell Rang" while acting it out with real chocolate chip cookies...sooo fun!
We miss you! Any chance you are coming down for conference? Love you! Cheryl

Jenna said...

Hey Amanda! Finally found your blog! Heard you are going to Utah - Hope it's fun