Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Mail Came with a Big Envelope!

So today I walked to the mail box thinking to myself... I at least hope the mail is here so then even if my call isn't here I don't have to worry about it for two more days... well so much for that thought! There was a big envelope addressed to Sister Amanda Dawn Holman. So I will be serving in the Romania Bucharest Mission. I Report to the MTC in Provo, UT on March 24th! The mission is Romanian Speaking and here is a map for you viewing pleasure.



From the look on the map that I got in my little mission book it, the mission includes Moldova also.

So now I have a whole lot of preparation to get going on because I only have about 2 months! I'm not sure when it will really sink in because right now Romania doesn't quite seem real to me.

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Yay! You will be such a great missionary. And wow...Romania...who would have thought? I'm so excited for you!

Jenna said...

Wahoo! I guess it's kind of surprising you aren't doing anything w your japanese huh? March 24th is Ty's birthday - won't forget it.