Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sorry... Finally an Update!

So I don't do very well with keeping up with this blog. So here is a quick update on where my life is right now. Since my last post quite a bit has been going on. So here is a list of some of the things that have gone on...

~Came back from Japan (went through withdrawal)
~Started my 6th Semester at BYU-Idaho
~Worked at the Copy Spot on Campus
~Went to class and did lots of homework
~Lived in a house this semester instead of an apartment (had a yard and everything)
~Went to Oregon for the first time
~Performed Japanese Traditional Puppets with our teachers from Japan in Oregon
~Hung out with friends and had lots of fun
~Went to Princeton, New Jersey to perform puppets
~Visited my cousin Jenna (in NJ) and met her baby Carter (who was absolutely adorable)
~Went to class and did lots homework
~Practiced making new Japanese foods from this summer
~Went to Utah for Thanksgiving and stayed with family and ate lots of wonderful food
~Submitted my MISSION PAPERS!
~Survived finals and projects
~Finished my 6th semester at BYU-Idaho
~Visited family in Utah for a few days
~Flew home to Missouri
~Shopped for last minute Christmas presents
~Put up and decorated a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve (in true Holman fashion)
~Had Christmas with my mom, dad and lil' brother
~Flew to Massachusetts and visited friends
~Drove up to New Hampshire to stay with my older brother and meet my niece Evelyn
~Flew to Kentucky and stayed one night with my sister and her family
~Drove home with my mom to Missouri

... and that brings us to now I am back in Missouri hoping to start work soon and waiting for my mission call to come in the mail. I promise I will post where I am going when I get it. I will try hard to keep this more up to date.

2 comments:

Chad and Elizabeth said...

I seriously CAN'T WAIT to find out where you are going!!! Also, I still think you should go through the temple out here!

Alesha said...

Wow--you're going on a mission! That's so great!!!! Let us all know where you get called. Maybe you'll get called to Japan...