Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party!!!

So things have slowed down some since midterms are over. Unfortunately the homework never comes to an end. Last weekend I actually had some time to do fun stuff, I was very grateful for that! On Friday we threw our semesterly dance party. It was a Halloween one! It was definitely the best one yet. We cleared out our living room (even the couches), and we decorated. It always takes a little while for parties to start going but once people started dancing we had dancing non-stop for over two hours, so we are calling it a success!

This is our apartment with part of the decorations!

My roommates and I all dressed up. I was a Rockford Peach from "A league of Their Own", my roommate Danielle was Olive Oil from "Popeye", my roommates Brynn and Tosha were Gangsters, and Amy and Ashley were mid-evil Princesses. This is all of us minus Brynn! My roommates are all a lot of fun and we had a blast putting this party together!

So we are all looking forward to real Halloween because we get to dress up all over again, and go to other peoples parties where we don't have to clean up after!
And if you have any Ideas for a good theme for a winter semester dance party let me know!
A Bientot!

No comments: